Join our Facebook friends list! Visit our Myspace page!Follow us on Twitter!

Welcome to the ARENA Message Board at ProRodeoHorses.com!

*The PRH ARENA MESSAGE BOARD is provided as a courtesy to our viewers for the purpose of exchanging questions/answers, opinions, thoughts and ideas regarding rodeo horses and rodeo life in general. ALL "FOR SALE" ITEMS ARE SUBJECT TO REMOVAL

Welcome to the ARENA!
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Wanted: Barrel Horse

I'm looking for a horse, that is consistent and solid. Has to run in the 1D and run's 17's on a standard barrel pattern. Has to be sound and no vices. I would like the horse to have cow sense also.
I am currently running amateur and have two horses of my own. However, I need a horse that is proven pro caliber. I would be interested in leasing or buying. If anyone know's of or has a horse for sale, please send info to flln_05yahoo.ca

Re: Wanted: Barrel Horse

Hey there, I have a solid, consistant barrel and pole horse. He never holds back in the arena and doesn't need anything to make him run. He has been to the SDHSRA state finals, the NLBRA finals, and also the SD 4-H state finals and to the short go in all three. He doesn't tip and turns tight. Great disposition and really quiet at the gate. Please let me know if you are interested.

Justine
justinepabst@msn.com

Re: Wanted: Barrel Horse

Hi! I have a roan gelding for sale that works barrel, poles, calf ropes, and team ropes both ends of the rope. He is extremely cowy. Right now is he placing in the top of the 1D against the pro rodeo girls in Iowa. For more information look at his advertisement on the third page of this website under barrel horses.

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

I'm looking for a horse, that is consistent and solid. Has to run in the 1D and run's 17's on a standard barrel pattern. Has to be sound and no vices. I would like the horse to have cow sense also.
I am currently running amateur and have two horses of my own. However, I need a horse that is proven pro caliber. I would be interested in leasing or buying. If anyone know's of or has a horse for sale, please send info to flln_05yahoo.ca