Join our Facebook friends list! Visit our Myspace page!Follow us on Twitter!

Welcome to the ARENA Message Board at ProRodeoHorses.com!

*The PRH ARENA MESSAGE BOARD is provided as a courtesy to our viewers for the purpose of exchanging questions/answers, opinions, thoughts and ideas regarding rodeo horses and rodeo life in general. ALL "FOR SALE" ITEMS ARE SUBJECT TO REMOVAL

Welcome to the ARENA!
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
WANTED: used Stock trailer/truck and saddle SALE: Barrel/Pole Horse!!!

I'm looking for an older stock trailer no more than $1500 just to haul calves and steers in. Also looking for a newer used roping saddle (16-16.5 in.). Needing also a used truck to haul with. (under $6,000)
I have an awesome Barrel/Pole horse that can be roped off of also. Made Short-Go at National Little Britches two years, always Short go in South Dakota HS rodeo. He is very competitive and I'm only asking $7500! Please email if you have any questions!
justinepabst@msn.com

Re: WANTED: used Stock trailer/truck and saddle SALE: Barrel/Pole Horse!!!

Hi,

I have a 16" dark brown, penner/roping saddle. It has been ridden in maybe 5 times. It is in excellent condition, and very showy.It has a hunter green seat. It has lots of tooling also.

If your interested just email me, and I'll get back to you, also I'd like more info on your gelding!

Thanks,

Janelle

Re: WANTED: used Stock trailer/truck and saddle SALE: Barrel/Pole Horse!!!

Hi I have a 92 dodge 2500 diesel extended cab long bed that is set up and ready to go it has 168,000 miles it is white with grey interior clean truck power windows and locks 5 speed this is a very good truck we just do knot need it any more it is well mantained any thing that has went wrong has ben fixed very dependable need $6,000 call 816-651-3824

Re: Re: WANTED: used Stock trailer/truck and saddle SALE: Barrel/Pole Horse!!!

i have a used stock trailer in great condition... 1500 if interested email txcowgirl3109@yahoo.com or call 9407338802 thank you