Join our Facebook friends list! Visit our Myspace page!Follow us on Twitter!

Welcome to the ARENA Message Board at ProRodeoHorses.com!

*The PRH ARENA MESSAGE BOARD is provided as a courtesy to our viewers for the purpose of exchanging questions/answers, opinions, thoughts and ideas regarding rodeo horses and rodeo life in general. ALL "FOR SALE" ITEMS ARE SUBJECT TO REMOVAL

Welcome to the ARENA!
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
1-D/ Pro Level Barrel horse wanted

Hi I am looking for a pro level/ true 1D barrel horse. I don't have a lot to spend so I am willing to take a horse that is started well and has potential of being this caliber horse. I could trade a horse that has been used as a PRCA pick up horse, barrel horse, trail horse, and riding lesson horse. He is registered AQHA and 10 yrs old.

Re: 1-D/ Pro Level Barrel horse wanted

I have a 9 year old reg'd dun AQHA gelding. 15.1H, 1100 lbs. He is consistently running 1D times when he is legged up. He ran the fourth fastest time out of 148 people. He ran a 15.038, a PROFESSIONAL ran a 14.992. He is right up there with them. He has potential to go VERY far! He's really fast, perhaps...too fast for me (the reason for selling is that and I have too many horses). He also runs poles. He can go to the pro level. I'm only asking $5500 so I can SELL HIM FAST. Thanks!

I have a 14 year old gelding. By freedom flyer. AQHA but no papers, lost in a family squable (not mine). This horse can run 1D when he is fat. Won thousands with Tabitha romero. He is incredibly fast and quick. He is 16 hands. My style and his just don't jive. Nice horse will take someone to the top with the right rider. He needs an experienced 1D rider. currently turned out on pasture. Cheap Cheap. I have other obligations and need to sell.

Re: Re: 1-D/ Pro Level Barrel horse wanted

Where are you located and how much are you asking for the horse?
Thanks
Angel

Re: Re: Re: 1-D/ Pro Level Barrel horse wanted

I am located in sw kansas. I have been asking 5500 but other obligations that I have make the price very negotiable.

Re: Re: Re: Re: 1-D/ Pro Level Barrel horse wanted

Hi Jen -

Do you have you horse for sale still? If so can you tell me about him. Thank you Nikki

jen, do you still have your horse for sale? if so could you send me some pictures? thanks~Sara