Join our Facebook friends list! Visit our Myspace page!Follow us on Twitter!

Welcome to the ARENA Message Board at ProRodeoHorses.com!

*The PRH ARENA MESSAGE BOARD is provided as a courtesy to our viewers for the purpose of exchanging questions/answers, opinions, thoughts and ideas regarding rodeo horses and rodeo life in general. ALL "FOR SALE" ITEMS ARE SUBJECT TO REMOVAL

Welcome to the ARENA!
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
2 Horse Trailers for Sale!!!!!

1995 WW Trail Duster two horse bumper pull trailer. This is a very nice trailer that has some surface rust but miner. It has new tires, good brakes, great floor that has been treated, all lights work, sliding side windows, removeable upper rear doors, has good padding on inside, and is 6'7'' tall. $2,500.00 OBO

2004 CM Drover 3H Slant GN. Front dressing room with 4 saddle racks and lots of bridle hooks. Floor mats in horse area, 2 dividers, slats on both sides. Brand new 10 ply tires, good floor. Super clean trailer. You won't find a nicer one for the Money!!! - $4000 OBO

***Need to sell ASAP!! Going to college!***

Re: 2 Horse Trailers for Sale!!!!!

where are you located i am interested in the 3 horse

Re: Re: 2 Horse Trailers for Sale!!!!!

pictures would be great! what axles does it have on it? how many miles does it have? does it pull good?

Re: Re: Re: 2 Horse Trailers for Sale!!!!!

please email me @evanm_21@hotmail.com

I would like to see pictures and more details on the trailers you have for sle. Please send me some pictures of them when you can.

Please send mor info on the gn trailer for sale. QRTRHRS252@WMCONNECT.COM