Join our Facebook friends list! Visit our Myspace page!Follow us on Twitter!

Welcome to the ARENA Message Board at ProRodeoHorses.com!

*The PRH ARENA MESSAGE BOARD is provided as a courtesy to our viewers for the purpose of exchanging questions/answers, opinions, thoughts and ideas regarding rodeo horses and rodeo life in general. ALL "FOR SALE" ITEMS ARE SUBJECT TO REMOVAL

Welcome to the ARENA!
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Looking for gelding in Ok.

Hello, I am looking for a gelding to take to the roping pen. Must be reg., broke, and correct. He doesn't have to already roping or anything, just well broke. Thanks

Re: Looking for gelding in Ok.

I have a 5yr old. He is green broke his papers are easy jet and jet smooth.

I have one that is everything you are looking for but no papers. 6 year paint buckskin and white

I have a nice coming 8yr. old stout 15.1hh sorrel gelding. He is started roping/barrel racing and going to trainers to be finished. He is also going good in pole bending as well as goat tying. WELL broke and will eat up a cow! He was AQHA reg. but the prev. owners lost the papers in a divorce. I was told he has leo/doc bar and pacific bailey breeding. You can email me at horselover_90_08@hotmail.com if interested.

I have several geldings that are started or finnished or just ranch horses for more info please email me or call at 817-721-6856.