Join our Facebook friends list! Visit our Myspace page!Follow us on Twitter!

Welcome to the ARENA Message Board at ProRodeoHorses.com!

*The PRH ARENA MESSAGE BOARD is provided as a courtesy to our viewers for the purpose of exchanging questions/answers, opinions, thoughts and ideas regarding rodeo horses and rodeo life in general. ALL "FOR SALE" ITEMS ARE SUBJECT TO REMOVAL

Welcome to the ARENA!
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Wanted - Quality/Sound/Proven 1D Barrel Horse

Looking for a proven dead serious 1D barrel horse. Need a horse that is fairly automatic, consistant, and can run on any ground/indoor/out. Easy keeper is a must.....no high maintenance horses. I only haul once or twice a week to local jackpots and 3-4 times a month to large barrel races. So I need something completely finished that requires no tuning. Prefer horse be located within 200 of Oklahoma. call 405-670-6800 or email rdowding@dowaerospace.com

Re: Wanted - Quality/Sound/Proven 1D Barrel Horse

what is your price range?

Hi,
I have a 9 year old mare by Jet of Honor for sale. She is chestnut, 14.3 hands, runs great indoors or out, very consistent and pretty easy to ride. Definately a 1D horse, has won or placed at AQHA shows, NBHA shows and rodeos. She may be smaller, but she is very quick and beats the larger horses easily. She is a low maintenance horse, just on pasture/hay with small amount of grain, to keep her legged up I usually ride her 4 or 5 times during the week for 1/2 an hour, maybe make one barrel run at home every now and then just for myself to practice. Located in MN but I do have a video and will deliver. Only selling because I have too many young horses to train and I could use the money. Price is $15,000. You can see pictures of her on my website (see link above). Or call 218-666-2118.

Re: Re: Wanted - Quality/Sound/Proven 1D Barrel Horse

For the right horse....up to 50K

I have a 1D gelding for sale. Went to the IPRA Regional Finals 4yrs in a row. NICE BIG gelding. I'm located in Michigan. Email me if you want more information. Ahmac99@hotmail.com

Re: Re: Re: Wanted - Quality/Sound/Proven 1D Barrel Horse

dont know if they would take that. i'll ask and let you know. the horse is in southern ok but hes going to shawnee next week and then to gillete for a week. what is your email?