Join our Facebook friends list! Visit our Myspace page!Follow us on Twitter!

Welcome to the ARENA Message Board at ProRodeoHorses.com!

*The PRH ARENA MESSAGE BOARD is provided as a courtesy to our viewers for the purpose of exchanging questions/answers, opinions, thoughts and ideas regarding rodeo horses and rodeo life in general. ALL "FOR SALE" ITEMS ARE SUBJECT TO REMOVAL

Welcome to the ARENA!
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
horse trailer wanted2-3h slant gn cheap

We are looking for a 2-3 h older GN or bp trailer. Under 2000.00 please. Surface rust ok, but not holes al the way through. Also if it needs new floor thats ok. We can do that. We are located in TX Houston area.

Re: horse trailer wanted2-3h slant gn cheap

I have a 3 horse slant gooseneck, rear tack, front dressing room, some rust, the floor is good(metal covered with rubber mats). The dressing room has a A/C and heater. It was made by WW, but I don't know how old it is. We are wanting 2400. I know you said 2000, but I just thought I would tell you about it. We would consider a partial trade on a gelding, or a good roping saddle. We are located in southern Oklahoma. I can email you pictures if you need some.
Thanks
Christina

Re: Re: horse trailer wanted2-3h slant gn cheap

can u send pics of the tralier

1997 sooner 3 horse gooseneck somall lq just remodeled great starter unit 541-276-5455

Can you call me back at (580) 371-6105, thankyou

Can you send info and pictures to holmesleather@yahoo.com? Thanks.

We have a 3 horse slant CM gooseneck trailer with a small dressing room, saddle rack in front for sale. We are between Victoria and Houston. Has some surface rust but nothing bad, in good shape for a 1993 model.
Asking $3000.00 But negotiable.