Join our Facebook friends list! Visit our Myspace page!Follow us on Twitter!

Welcome to the ARENA Message Board at ProRodeoHorses.com!

*The PRH ARENA MESSAGE BOARD is provided as a courtesy to our viewers for the purpose of exchanging questions/answers, opinions, thoughts and ideas regarding rodeo horses and rodeo life in general. ALL "FOR SALE" ITEMS ARE SUBJECT TO REMOVAL

Welcome to the ARENA!
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Want to trade HS Barrel Horse/ Need gentle very beginner horse

Have a 14yr black gelding. Used for HIgh school rodeo. Was bought for 12yr beginner girl. She just is not a very balanced rider. She is a student of mine. This horse was thinner and was trotting for her and she could just stay on. He has now eaten and filled out a little more and remembers he is supposed to go fast. He is reg and 15'3hds. She is a big little 12yr girl and wants to go fast but really needs a Western Pleasure moving bomb proof horse. The black gelding is not bad in any way just lopes too fast for her. Looking to trade for a Reg QH under 14yrs and over 7yr. If you can help or know of a horse please email would like to find one in Tx.

Re: Want to trade HS Barrel Horse/ Need gentle very beginner horse

I have a 6 year old AQHA gelding that is bomb proof and willing to do anything for any age rider.... would be perfect for what you want... I am located in Wichita falls texas... if you are interested or need more information please contact me at txcowgirl3109@yahoo.com or 940 733 8802 thank you!

Re: Want to trade HS Barrel Horse/ Need gentle very beginner horse

I have a gelding and a mare I may consider trading if you are still looking. In stephenville Tx. My pn is 817-721-6856.