Join our Facebook friends list! Visit our Myspace page!Follow us on Twitter!

Welcome to the ARENA Message Board at ProRodeoHorses.com!

*The PRH ARENA MESSAGE BOARD is provided as a courtesy to our viewers for the purpose of exchanging questions/answers, opinions, thoughts and ideas regarding rodeo horses and rodeo life in general. ALL "FOR SALE" ITEMS ARE SUBJECT TO REMOVAL

Welcome to the ARENA!
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Wanted: 21-lower sec. Pole horse

I am looking for a Pole horse to get me to the National
High School Finals. I am going for the All-Around this
year and all I need is a Pole horse good enough to get
me there. Price is not an issue. I need a horse and we
will pay the money. Please email me at Blackbeltsuz@cs.com.
Thanks, Suzanna Leathers

Re: Wanted: 21-lower sec. Pole horse

you need to call the Youree Ranch in Oklahoma, Renee Ward (580)656-1982 is who you need to talk to.

Sent you an email.

Re: Re: Wanted: 21-lower sec. Pole horse

I will give them a call right away.

Thanks, Suzanna

We have a pole horse that is just a 6 y/o. He's won money in the 1D at every Pole-bending he's been entered in. Has his whole life ahead of him. He is a By Yawl and Sugar Bars Grandson. He's also a pro-quality barrel horse (needs to be seasoned on barrels). The only problem might be if you can keep up with him in the poles?? You can see him at our website: PJ Dash Away. SUPER Quiet...EXCELLENT disposition!! Asking ONLY $12,500

hello, we have an ex racing appaloosa who has the need for speed and a turn to burn. we are asking $6500 for him. he is 16H 1200 lbs, dont let his size fool you he can run.
208-398-8104
emmett idaho

dalles lappin

Suzanna,
I have an excellant barrel/pole horse for you! He is consistent in the poles with 20.7-21.1's. Does not tip if you use your feet! He is also an experianced barrel horse. He has been to the NLBRF more times then can be counted and has made short go 3 times in the poles and 2 times in the barrels! I have recently moved from SD to ND but my sister and I have used him for HS rodeoing here and there competing against Jessica Painter's horse Blue and other top horses. Please let me know if you are interested!
justinepabst@msn.com

Suzanna, call Jane at 307-760-0789, she moved to Ocala, and has her good pole horse for sale there.

I have a coming 7 yr old, registered, APHA black breedingstock mare. She stands around 15.1hh Very stout, and built like a brick house. She is a low 19 -low 20 second pole horse. First high school rodeo she ran at was my own high school rodeo finals, and she ran a 19.398 I thought that was pretty amazing for an unseasoned horse. I have her patterned on barrels also, but she prefers poles. She is quick, and does not mess around on weaving through them. She knows her business and gets it done,QUICK! She is Dash For Cash, and Mr. Faceman bred. I will be heeling off of her this winter also. She is sound, and up to date on vaccinations, etc. Easy to load, clip, bathe, shoe, etc etc. I am asking $35,000 for her.If you have anymore questions feel free to eamil or call me anytime!

home:(970) 568-7775
cell:(970) 980-5102