Join our Facebook friends list! Visit our Myspace page!Follow us on Twitter!

Welcome to the ARENA Message Board at ProRodeoHorses.com!

*The PRH ARENA MESSAGE BOARD is provided as a courtesy to our viewers for the purpose of exchanging questions/answers, opinions, thoughts and ideas regarding rodeo horses and rodeo life in general. ALL "FOR SALE" ITEMS ARE SUBJECT TO REMOVAL

Welcome to the ARENA!
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
WANTED 14.5 15'' Used Circle Y NBHA Barrel Saddle

Hey guys. I'm looking for a WELL USED NBHA by Circle Y I would LOVE it if it had the Sage Green sued seat that I love so much I need it to be a square skirt also. my price range if from Free to 450.00 It also needs to be able to fit my tall narrow withered littlw friend. He's out of Easy Jet breeding so he's got that slender build. Thanks All!

Re: WANTED 14.5 15'' Used Circle Y NBHA Barrel Saddle

I saw one on ebay today that was a 14" check ebay, and just put in "barrel saddles"

Re: Re: WANTED 14.5 15'' Used Circle Y NBHA Barrel Saddle

I saw that same one. And believe me I have searched high and low. I found a Circle Y barrel saddle however it's not "The Proven" like I wanted. I just got an E-mail from a lady who has a Circle Y still for sale! Now I'm going to get some pics from her and hunt up the website where I found her at so I know what price she's asking! Grrrrr! I need to bookmark my stuff!