Join our Facebook friends list! Visit our Myspace page!Follow us on Twitter!

Welcome to the ARENA Message Board at ProRodeoHorses.com!

*The PRH ARENA MESSAGE BOARD is provided as a courtesy to our viewers for the purpose of exchanging questions/answers, opinions, thoughts and ideas regarding rodeo horses and rodeo life in general. ALL "FOR SALE" ITEMS ARE SUBJECT TO REMOVAL

Welcome to the ARENA!
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
1997 3/4 Ton Dodge Diesel For Sale

1997 Dodge diesel Ram 2500 Sport model. 20 MPG!! Very clean. Automatic, tow package with receiver bumper hitch and gooseneck plate, brand new Voyager brake control, anti-theft, brand new CD player, never wrecked. Single cab, but lots of storage behind seat, white with dark red/maroon graphics, tow package, 184k miles, regularly maintained, starts, runs, and pulls great. NO PROBLEMS...EVER!! I have owned this truck for 6 years. I drive it daily, but I can't justify having 2 trucks. We have a 1 ton, so I didn't pull with it very much, and just a 2H GN when I did. It is my car. I can arrange 3 yr. financing for people in OK, AR, MO, KS only. I have pictures to e-mail. Located in Shawnee, OK. $7500.

Re: 1997 3/4 Ton Dodge Diesel For Sale

Hi Do you still have the Trcuk? I am looking for one. Im a college kid so thats about in my price range. Let me know and about the finacing I have family that live in Shawnee so I could probably come look at it on a weekend. Thanks

Re: 1997 3/4 Ton Dodge Diesel For Sale

hey there. saw your add for the truck. if you finance it what down payment do you need? how can i see the pics. i am interested if you still have it.

my name is chad floyd, my email; is chadfloyd@hotmail.com , and my phone is 918-649-4706