Join our Facebook friends list! Visit our Myspace page!Follow us on Twitter!

Welcome to the ARENA Message Board at ProRodeoHorses.com!

*The PRH ARENA MESSAGE BOARD is provided as a courtesy to our viewers for the purpose of exchanging questions/answers, opinions, thoughts and ideas regarding rodeo horses and rodeo life in general. ALL "FOR SALE" ITEMS ARE SUBJECT TO REMOVAL

Welcome to the ARENA!
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Brand New out of the box TODAY! 14 1/2 inch Sheri Cervi Barrel racer by Martin saddlery!!!

Brand new out of the box TODAY! (8/14/05) 14 1/2 inch Sheri Cervi Barrel saddle by Martin saddlery! Very nice saddle, just needed one sooner and bought one! So I do not need this one now! Dont wait 12 weeks like I did!! I paid 1,695.00 TODAY! I will take 1,550.00!! Dont miss this one it will go fast!! Email me for pictures! Medium oil, silver laced cantle, Herman Oak leather, matching back cinch, 1/2 breed hand tooled, roughout fenders..... I cant say enough good things about these saddles!! My loss is your gain!

Re: Brand New out of the box TODAY! 14 1/2 inch Sheri Cervi Barrel racer by Martin saddlery!!!

Pictures now up on my website!!

Re: Brand New out of the box TODAY! 14 1/2 inch Sheri Cervi Barrel racer by Martin saddlery!!!

Id take it for 1000 if you take paypal. thanks

Sorry didnt realize your post is 5 years old:( thanks