Join our Facebook friends list! Visit our Myspace page!Follow us on Twitter!

Welcome to the ARENA Message Board at ProRodeoHorses.com!

*The PRH ARENA MESSAGE BOARD is provided as a courtesy to our viewers for the purpose of exchanging questions/answers, opinions, thoughts and ideas regarding rodeo horses and rodeo life in general. ALL "FOR SALE" ITEMS ARE SUBJECT TO REMOVAL

Welcome to the ARENA!
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Looking for a Pitzer bred horse

Hello,
I am looking for any offspring of Mr. Joes Song. (Pitzer Ranch stood him) Or any other horses that came from their ranch. Two Eyed Red Buck, Two Id Bartender, Duke of Jacks, Mr. Baron Red, Joe Jack Honey Bar, are a few of their recent studs.
Thanks
Christina

Re: Looking for a Pitzer bred horse

Check out my website, some really nice babies by Two eyed Red Buck, out of Watch Joe Jack mares. Also have some not listed just let me know what you're interested in! Mares, colts, age?

I know of several horses for sale out of an own son of Two Eyed Red Buck. Please email me for the web site.

Hi, we just brought two back from the Pitzer sale for my father. He thought they were both Qualm branded (Jim's sister) and although they came from Pitzer's they did not have the Pitzer brand. Thus, my father has decided to sell them. Both are weanlings by Two Eyed Red buck, Honey Bar and Mr. Baron Red bred horses.
Call 502-609-3626 if interested.

Re: Re: Looking for a Pitzer bred horse

Can you send pics and pedigrees to roanropehorse@hotmail.com