Join our Facebook friends list! Visit our Myspace page!Follow us on Twitter!

Welcome to the ARENA Message Board at ProRodeoHorses.com!

*The PRH ARENA MESSAGE BOARD is provided as a courtesy to our viewers for the purpose of exchanging questions/answers, opinions, thoughts and ideas regarding rodeo horses and rodeo life in general. ALL "FOR SALE" ITEMS ARE SUBJECT TO REMOVAL

Welcome to the ARENA!
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Pray

Hey Everyone lets keep praying for those people over in louisiana. They are in BAD shape and they need all the prayers they can get. Thankyou.

Re: Pray

My thoughts & prayers are with ALL the families in Louisiana, Mississippi, Florida & Alabama and all over the country that are affected by this terrible event. God Bless You ALL!!!

Re: Re: Pray for us to find family members.

We have family they live in Slidell, LA. They were in a shelter there. Have not heard from them or know if any of their horses or dogs made it. Please pass message Looking for Nan&Don Scroggins, they have Caspian Horses. 281-422-9210 281-961-4952. Keep them in your prayers.. God Bless

Re: Re: Re: Pray for us to find family members.

I am, so sorry about them. I will defently pray for them. God bless! Jessica

Re: Re: Re: Re: Pray for us to find family members.

WOW! Prayer has answered us.They are fine and did not have much damage. And there are still lots of people with horses there waiting. Please pray for all of them... God bless!

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Pray for us to find family members.

I am so glad that you found your family!!! I will still pray for them.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Pray for us to find family members.

God Bless You and all those people out there that are willing to open up there homes to these people. They are still with out water or electricity. But it seems like all the good neighbors are helping each other. They are sharing what they have. Living like in the 1800's. All the stores that they go to have someone at each door with guns. Please pray for all of the victums...