Join our Facebook friends list! Visit our Myspace page!Follow us on Twitter!

Welcome to the ARENA Message Board at ProRodeoHorses.com!

*The PRH ARENA MESSAGE BOARD is provided as a courtesy to our viewers for the purpose of exchanging questions/answers, opinions, thoughts and ideas regarding rodeo horses and rodeo life in general. ALL "FOR SALE" ITEMS ARE SUBJECT TO REMOVAL

Welcome to the ARENA!
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
needed rodeo camper

Preferbly in the midwest but for right price can travel to get thanks Ryan

Re: needed rodeo camper

I have 2 brand new all fiberglass shells. One is 68" tall inside the other is 72" tall.
Both are long box models full size doors, these are shells no showers or anything else. We built them this spring to sell. Priced at $2,250.00 each
Pictures available via email
Scott Sullivan
541-276-5455

if u are still looking for a camper i have a 99 vaquero model capri. its in pretty good shape. it has shower, sink, two beds, and dvd surround sound. i put a brindle cowhide on the cabinet doors. i really need to get rid of it.i want 3,000 obo, but cash talks. let me know if u are still looking. cell # 702-249-6874. email ryanhoward0627@hotmail.com. im in las vegas nevada.

I know it has been a while since you posted, but if you are still looking ....
We have a 2000 Capri Rodeo Deluxe for sale. White with chrome trim. Fully loaded - 2 beds, table, 3 way fridge, microwave, shower, water heater, ac, blinds, heater, tv shelf & antenna, carpet, and receiver hitch generator rack. If it wasn't at a rodeo, it was in the barn. It is in very good condition and has been on a 2001 Dodge 2500 and a Ford F350. Located in central Missouri. $4000.
Can email pictures.

636-359-3255

There is one on rodeostallions.com classifieds