Join our Facebook friends list! Visit our Myspace page!Follow us on Twitter!

Welcome to the ARENA Message Board at ProRodeoHorses.com!

*The PRH ARENA MESSAGE BOARD is provided as a courtesy to our viewers for the purpose of exchanging questions/answers, opinions, thoughts and ideas regarding rodeo horses and rodeo life in general. ALL "FOR SALE" ITEMS ARE SUBJECT TO REMOVAL

Welcome to the ARENA!
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Barrel Horse Wanted

WANTED: Prefer 6-9 yr. old gelding, but will consider nice mares and older horses if I can't find what I want. I MUST be able to watch this horse run in competition in the Oklahoma area BEFORE I buy..!! My good horse is hurt, so I need something pretty quick. Not looking for an expensive 1D horse, just a nice, consistent back up type horse to have fun on this winter until I can start running my mare again. I prefer a free runner that is well broke with good basics, no barrel hitters or push type horses. Don't be afraid to contact me with a horse that has a few minor fixable problems. As long as I know about them, I will consider them. No cribbers - No bleeders! I will get a vet and drug check on the horse I buy. Thanks! Please e-mail me at rodeoclh@aol.com, or call my cell phone at (405)620-4417, or call my home and leave a message and I'll call you back (405)273-5021 (I'm easiest to reach after dark).

Re: Barrel Horse Wanted

Hello,
We have a 6 yr old dun gelding that is kid broke. Runs an automatic barrel AND 21 second (and better) pole pattern. You can see him at our webpage.