Join our Facebook friends list! Visit our Myspace page!Follow us on Twitter!

Welcome to the ARENA Message Board at ProRodeoHorses.com!

*The PRH ARENA MESSAGE BOARD is provided as a courtesy to our viewers for the purpose of exchanging questions/answers, opinions, thoughts and ideas regarding rodeo horses and rodeo life in general. ALL "FOR SALE" ITEMS ARE SUBJECT TO REMOVAL

Welcome to the ARENA!
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
deploying soldier selling truck & tack

Just bought 02' dodge quad 1500, V8 Mag. 59000 miles, selling for what I owe, $20,000 or best offer, Just bought 4 months ago. I will be gone for 12-18months no use to make payments on it, Automatic locks, CD player AM/FM radio, folding back bench seat, Bedliner, ALNIM rims, tires are 4 months old, towing pack. and has display for gas, gas milage, miles till emty and much more, This truck is Fire Red, and tinted windows. Its hot & sleek. has get up and go, Ive put about 8-9000 miles on it, on the highway running to the stable, and our other post about 100miles away. also for sale, Todd Salone saddle pad, and dale martin 15inch barrel saddle w/ matching briddle, breastcollor, has lone star silver and dots. Paid $1800.00 last x-mas before I got back from overseas. Ive done allot of trail riding in this saddle. Would like to get $1100.00 But would take $1000.00 or best offer. pics available of everything. Need to sell before DEC!!