Join our Facebook friends list! Visit our Myspace page!Follow us on Twitter!

Welcome to the ARENA Message Board at ProRodeoHorses.com!

*The PRH ARENA MESSAGE BOARD is provided as a courtesy to our viewers for the purpose of exchanging questions/answers, opinions, thoughts and ideas regarding rodeo horses and rodeo life in general. ALL "FOR SALE" ITEMS ARE SUBJECT TO REMOVAL

Welcome to the ARENA!
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Wanted: barrel horse

i am looking for a barrel horse prospect inbetween the ages of 2-5. either a gelding or mare that has good bloodlines. must have been started under saddle and know any where from the basics to maybe even started on the barrels. must be or going to be 15 hands or taller. color is a plus. i would be willing a full or particial trade on a finshed barrel horse. so if you could help me out email me or reply to this message! thanks!!

~sara

Re: Wanted: barrel horse

I have a 6 year old gelding that has been ran on barrel for a year or so and is in the 2 d right now emial if interested

i have a 2 yr old driftin south,doc bar,leo,sugar bar,bred gelding.he is green broke..flexs both ways,trots,lopes..will load,tie,stand at trailer all day,good for farrier.no bad habits at all.he is about 14 and a half hands now but should mature to around 15'2..he is a nice big boned colt..big hip,short back,long underline..he is bred to be an awesome speed event horse..has been on overnite trail rides..rode for several hours at a time in the woods,through water,up and down hills,over bridges,around traffic..not a spooky colt..has been hauled to a few shows..use to it all(dogs,kids,tractors,etc).dont know of anything i can say bad about him..only for sale due to financial reasons...please let me know what you think and if you interested i can send pics...thanks keri

I have a really nice 3 year old sorrel mare. She stands 15'3 now and is made to last. She has excellent breeding, Double bred king on the sire side from a proven running sire and her dam is a flaming jet/peppy san badger mare. Her siblings are all running and doing well. She is well broke, used on a ranch for 6 months, has been roped off of andbeen used to pony colts at the track. 4000.00 Also have a yearling palomino sister of hers that is Rocket Wrangler/Iron Bird on the sire side and has the same dam and she is really nice and priced at 1500.00

visit www.brooksbarrelhorses.com for info on our horses for sale.

We have a 3 year old bay filly. WELL broke, used on the ranch calving this fall. Patterned on the barrels, ready to take further. HickoryDickoryDoc on top and out of a Deregulate (by Dash for Cash) daughter. 3000.00 email for pics and more info.

I have a 4 yr old Palomino filly by notenoughfirewater by water flit on top and three ohs on bottom. beautiful color, lots of run in her pedigree, right at 15 h now, well broke started on barrels about 30 days, really working the barrels nice and has a real natural syle.ranch broke, hauled, rides nice on trail and in arena doesn't spook at stuff, excellent futurity prospect, I was going to take her to Ft Smith im May. unfortunate circumstances force her sale. if you want photos or more info let me know I am asking $7500. Thanks Jennifer

Jennifer, could you email me more info on your mare. Also if you would include where you are from and a phone number I could possibly reach you at. Thanks!!!

I have a 6yr old Grey Gelding I'd consider selling, hes started real good and being hauled some to jackpots and rodeos to see the sites and sounds. Nice horse, stands about 15.1 or 15.2 running about 1 1/2 seconds off not being asked to run and depending on whats hes looking at. Will make a NICE horse. Hes a real steel grey color with a dark think mane and a long think lighter tail. Like I said hes a nice horse. Let me know if you want more info.

Hi I do have one just been started You can email me at littlerasc@excite.com Thanks

I have a 5 year old mare that Leo Goldseeker and Easy Jet Bred. She stands 14.3 hands pretty bay. She is started well on barrels running in the 3D and has had calves roped on her and heeled. I've taken her to some rodeo's and exb. her and she doesn't spook or shy from anything. She is UTD on everything. I'm asking 4,500 for her.

Re: Re: Wanted: barrel horse

I have a 4 year old mare that is sorrel with a flaxen mane and tail and a blaze. She is out of Alive N Firen and is two eyed jack and cutting bred on the bottom. She is broke and I have just started her on the barrels. She is a big mare and should mature to about 15.3 hands. I bought this mare as a weanling and was really hoping that she stayed smaller I get along with a little horse better. I am asking $5,000 for her or I would consider trades for a smaller horse. Please call me if you are interested (469) 585-0498

Re: Re: Re: Wanted: barrel horse

hello, what are you wanting for a trade?? thanks keri

We have a six year old mare, 15:2 dark chocolate brown, granddaughter of Dash for Cash on the top side out of a Native Creek/Leo mare. She has an 81 SI. Is really pretty, good natured, quiet. Just started loping barrels and poles. Listed on www.dreamhorse.com Her name is "My Dirty Face". 210-601-2847 830-379-0756 located at Seguin, Tx

I have a 6 yr old, registered AQHA, sorrel(wide blaze and white on legs), 16hh, gelding. He is broke, and is started on the barrel pattern. Going very well.He has got a stride that any barrel racer, roper, or pick up man would die for. He is quick, and can really get underneath himself. Nice horse, and has a lot of potential to take somebody to the top! I will be roping off of him this winter also. He is a nice, big, powerful, horse. Goes back to Leo, Three Bars, Jack the Drifter, Bill Cody, and Keen Snifter! Will make anybody an awesome horse in any direction! Sound,up to date on farrier and vaccinations. Loads, clips bathes easily.

If you are still looking for a horse. We have a couple of horses for sale. We have a 7 year old palomino gelding that runs barrels and poles. low 20 second pole pattern. Also we have a 12 year old bay gelding. if you are interested in either horse email me at conardgirls@hotmail.com or call 641-202-2130