Join our Facebook friends list! Visit our Myspace page!Follow us on Twitter!

Welcome to the ARENA Message Board at ProRodeoHorses.com!

*The PRH ARENA MESSAGE BOARD is provided as a courtesy to our viewers for the purpose of exchanging questions/answers, opinions, thoughts and ideas regarding rodeo horses and rodeo life in general. ALL "FOR SALE" ITEMS ARE SUBJECT TO REMOVAL

Welcome to the ARENA!
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Looking for new barrel horse.

Hi there,
Im looking for a new barrel horse, Im not to picky on the size, breeding, or if their papered, I would however like something already seasoned or fairly seasoned, age 5 - 12 would be nice, my price range is going to depend on the horse, and whether it's in Canada or the US. Im a very aggresive rider and like to kick the whole way, but Im not mean! I have retired my old horse and shes gonna be hard to replace, Any help would be great.
Thank you, Debbie

Re: Looking for new barrel horse.

I have a 12yr old gelding for sale. Hes a sorrel, 16h, racey built....nice horse. Qualifed for the IPRA Regional Finals 3years, won money in the IPRA, WPRA, World Toughtest Rodeos, MSRA, IBRA, NBHA and the list goes one. Also runs 21 second poles with limited hauling in them. I'm located in Michigan. Enail me if you want more information. Ahmac99@hotmail.com

Re: Re: Looking for new barrel horse.

I just took a horse in on trade that is a team roping/2d barrel horse/ He is 11 years old. 15 hands, sorrel. Very sound. Very fasy and a flat runner. I am not a barrel racer so I don't know if you have to kick him through the whole pattern or not. If you are interested let me know and I will get you in touch with tha lady that I got him from to answer all those questions.

Thanks,

Zac Parrington
785-220-1247

I have a solid 1D/open palomino mare, VERY stocky build, registered APHA 14 years old. Been there done that, solid horse. She also can head and heel and breakaway. She runs 19 second poles. She had been turned out for a couple years and has been up and being used daily for the last couple of months. Absolutely no buck, kick or rear but she can be a little chargy. Not mean at all. She's an all business kind of horse and works everytime, any pattern. 20,000.00

i am from the us but i have several.

1. I have a six year old 30,000 won a lot more info call
2. 12 year old mare last 3 years qualified to the ifr and many other finals. went in to the IPRA finals in first last year and also won over 13000 in the prca and more 45000
3. 5 year all gray mare going good seasoned needs finished. 5000
4. bay gelding 9 seasond half brother to the 45000 mare needs to be finished 5000

please call if interested. no access to a computer all the time. 770-634-0715 770-443-2356