Join our Facebook friends list! Visit our Myspace page!Follow us on Twitter!

Welcome to the ARENA Message Board at ProRodeoHorses.com!

*The PRH ARENA MESSAGE BOARD is provided as a courtesy to our viewers for the purpose of exchanging questions/answers, opinions, thoughts and ideas regarding rodeo horses and rodeo life in general. ALL "FOR SALE" ITEMS ARE SUBJECT TO REMOVAL

Welcome to the ARENA!
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Looking for a FINISHED 1-D Rodeo Horse

I am looking to buy a finished 1-D, Pro-Rodeo Horse.

Re: Looking for a FINISHED 1-D Rodeo Horse

Please see my ad at ebarrelracing.com under 6 year olds and over. Palomino mare, posted Oct 3, 2005

17 yr old gelding.14.1H. Finished & extemely fast across the line. Quiet in the box. He's been hauled extensively in High School Rodeo, USTRC, AJRA, Rope America & TRA. Very sound & honest.

I have a 12yr old gelding for sale. Hes a sorrel, 16h, racey built....nice horse. Qualifed for the IPRA Regional Finals 3years, won money in the IPRA, WPRA, World Toughtest Rodeos, MSRA, IBRA, NBHA and the list goes one. Also runs 21 second poles with limited hauling in them. I'm located in Michigan. Enail me if you want more information. Ahmac99@hotmail.com

I have 2
1-6 year old own daughter of onthemoneyred, and three ohs on bottom. Awsome mare 35,000
2-12 year old mare 3 time ifr qualifier. I went to the finals in 1st last year. I have owned her since she was a yearling. Many more accomplishments. i win 30,000 a year alone on her; she is 45,000. If interested please call. My access to a computer is limited. 770-443-2356 770-634-0715