Join our Facebook friends list! Visit our Myspace page!Follow us on Twitter!

Welcome to the ARENA Message Board at ProRodeoHorses.com!

*The PRH ARENA MESSAGE BOARD is provided as a courtesy to our viewers for the purpose of exchanging questions/answers, opinions, thoughts and ideas regarding rodeo horses and rodeo life in general. ALL "FOR SALE" ITEMS ARE SUBJECT TO REMOVAL

Welcome to the ARENA!
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Looking for stallion called Fast Wheel

HI I am trying to locate a stallion named Fast Wheel. He used to be in Idaho but can't get through on the phone # I have. Please email me direct at indulgence1974@yahoo.com. Thankyou

Re: Looking for stallion called Fast Wheel

Call the Assn.office the horse is reg.with they can tell you all.It is pretty simple.

Re: Re: Looking for stallion called Fast Wheel

tried that aqha can't help me either but thankyou.

Re: Re: Re: Looking for stallion called Fast Wheel

Could have Jocky Club papers.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Looking for stallion called Fast Wheel

go to jockeyclub.com all the numbers are there might help,could be thorobread.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Looking for stallion called Fast Wheel

HI,
He is registered with aqha and I used his reg # but the people who are his registered owners don't have the same phone # and I have done search engine & phone records checks to see if I could find out their # or if he has new owners and I though maybe someone on here had heard of him.Thanks

Re: Looking for stallion called Fast Wheel

go to the aqha website, pull him up, and its like a $1. to find his owner, and what town and state he is in, then call information for them. Hope it helps

Re: Re: Looking for stallion called Fast Wheel

HI,
I have already tried that and the listed owners are not current and the # no longer works. Thankyou

Re: Re: Re: Looking for stallion called Fast Wheel

try the website www.zabasearch.com, my job requires I track down and contact people and this is a great one when I have tried all other options, also msn.com has a reverse address look up and it works good when you know the address. Or just send them a FedEx asking them to contact you

Re: Re: Re: Re: Looking for stallion called Fast Wheel

thankyou for the info will try that