Join our Facebook friends list! Visit our Myspace page!Follow us on Twitter!

Welcome to the ARENA Message Board at ProRodeoHorses.com!

*The PRH ARENA MESSAGE BOARD is provided as a courtesy to our viewers for the purpose of exchanging questions/answers, opinions, thoughts and ideas regarding rodeo horses and rodeo life in general. ALL "FOR SALE" ITEMS ARE SUBJECT TO REMOVAL

Welcome to the ARENA!
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
JOCKEYS WANTED!

We have a finished barrel and pole horse and also several VERY well started barrel horses that need to be finished/exhibitioned. We can't afford to run them all. There aren't enough pole-bending competitions around and the finished horse is going to waste!! Looking for HS or JR Rodeo person who wants to help promote the horses to sell (will help with fees). Pole horse is 6 y/o dun gelding. Automatic & ready to GO! QUIET-- EZ Rider!

Re: JOCKEYS WANTED!

I would be interested in helping email me for my info .
Thanks

Where are you located?

Re: Re: JOCKEYS WANTED!

Hello,

We are in Flatonia, TX.

Thanks!

Re: Re: Re: JOCKEYS WANTED!

Hi,

I would be willing to help. Could you email me with more info?
Thanks so much!

Just wanted to let you know what we are looking for...

We have a 6 y/o By Yawl, Sugar Bars gelding that is awesome on poles but doesn't get hauled nearly enough. He is also a potential 1D horse in barrels, but I personally ride him too aggressively. He has done VERY well with more quiet riders.

We also have a 4 y/o gelding who is Sugar Bars and Docs Dry Hickory bred. He has done some break-away and some heeling. He will be an amazing break-away horse. He's also a great little goat tying horse. He is patterned on barrels, just needs to get a little confindence but improves daily (when he can be ridden often). He's very smart, ratey and fun to ride!

We have a 2 y/o Dash For Cash X Streakin Six gelding who is just now looking at the pattern. He has had about 60 days riding. He's super quiet and will be HUGE.

The above three horses are FOR SALE. We are looking to get them finished and hauled so we can get them ALL sold. We will be paying 10% commissions to whoever helps us out to get them sold. Also, we will haul them and help with entry fees. We are asking $12,500 for the 6 y/o. $4500 for the 4 y/o and $1200 for the 2 y/o.

If whoever is riding them is winning consistently. We may keep them and continue to promote them for our ranch.

We also have 5 mares who are all started on the pattern and doing well. The mares really aren't for sale but we will be hauling them next year. 3 of them are futurity eligible.

You can see ALL of these horses on our website. PJ is the 6 y/o, Breeze is the 4 y/o and "Tilt" (Dashing Demands) is the 2 y/o. They are all on the FOR SALE page. The mares have thier own pages.

Looking for someone preferrable in Texas, or willing to relocate!

Thanks!

I am very interested in helping out with your riding. I am currently in NBHA, HSRA, as well as many other rodeo organizations. I adapt to what kind of rider the HORSE needs and i have a light hand that can be adjusted to horses needs. I can ride any calaber of horse as well as at any stge of training.
I love to ride and am willing to do what needs to be done. I live near San Antonio, Texas. If you are interested in my riding capabilities please feel free to send me a e-mail or call my cell at (210)-394-2460. THANK YOU FOR YOUR TIME!

Jennalea Hill