Join our Facebook friends list! Visit our Myspace page!Follow us on Twitter!

Welcome to the ARENA Message Board at ProRodeoHorses.com!

*The PRH ARENA MESSAGE BOARD is provided as a courtesy to our viewers for the purpose of exchanging questions/answers, opinions, thoughts and ideas regarding rodeo horses and rodeo life in general. ALL "FOR SALE" ITEMS ARE SUBJECT TO REMOVAL

Welcome to the ARENA!
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Looking for a heading horse

I am looking for a heading horse. Needs to be 100% sound, scores great, speed, and registered.
I am located in Oklahoma. I have a couple of well bred buckskin yearlings I could trade. They are both Two Eyed Jack bred. If anyone has one let me know price, location, and if you can send pictures, age
Thanks

Re: Looking for a heading horse

Hi Christina..

I have an awesome heading horse for sale! He is a grandson of Zan Parr Bar, stands 15.3 hands, weighs 1350 lbs and he is gorgeous. He has tons of speed and you'll never be outran, and also scores great. He has won over $40,000 on the heading side. We have also used him for a hazing horse. He is 100% sound, he doesn't even have to have shoes on. But he shoes well is UTD on all shots and worming. We are asking $8,000 for him and we are in North Dakota. I am not interested in any trades at this time because I am having to sell him so I can buy a new breakaway horse. Let me know if you are interested and i can email you some pics of him.

My husband has a 13 year old reg. Sorrel Gelding that is sound, good in box, scores cattle and has the speed when needed. He is asking $7500 on him and we live in Okla. I think he would fit your needs. He might be interested in a partial trade. He also has a 6 yo blue roan mare for $8,000. She isn't as fast as the sorrel.

We have a 12 yr old Peppy San Badger Gelding for sale, he is an outstanding heading horse, you can also heel, rope calves, breakaway and has been around the barrels, places in the 2D when ran consistently. We are asking 8,500 for him, can't really do any trading on young horses right now. This horse is located in Muskogee, OK.

Re:heading horse for sale

Have 2 head horses for sale, both reg. both run and score great, both under $5000, live in SC but will be traveling to MO for Christmas. Are listed on Agdirect.com look up teamroping horses in SC.

Re: Re:heading horse for sale

Hi we have a 14 yr old heading and heeling horse reg bay AQHA gelding. needs to be tuned back up due to lack of time on the owners part, but easy in the box rates and tracks well. he is also kid broke asking $4000.