Join our Facebook friends list! Visit our Myspace page!Follow us on Twitter!

Welcome to the ARENA Message Board at ProRodeoHorses.com!

*The PRH ARENA MESSAGE BOARD is provided as a courtesy to our viewers for the purpose of exchanging questions/answers, opinions, thoughts and ideas regarding rodeo horses and rodeo life in general. ALL "FOR SALE" ITEMS ARE SUBJECT TO REMOVAL

Welcome to the ARENA!
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
wanting info on barrel racing schools/camps

I'm wanting to send my 9 year to barrel racing school this spring or summer. if anyone knows of a good one in Oklahoma the info would be greatly appreciated,

Re: wanting info on barrel racing schools/camps

where at in Oklahoma???

Re: Re: wanting info on barrel racing schools/camps

we live in Pauls Valley but i don't mind traveling to take her.

We live near Comanche Ok,My Wife has some little girls she works with in the spring and summer.Kim Clampitt.She is a first grade teacher and can put things in a way kid can understand.And explaine it to you.We don't try to sell you a horse or anything else,just help.And keep it safe.If you want ref.we can do that.Thanks Ronny 580-4395225 Loco Ok.

I dont know about any barrel schools but Get on Charmayne James.com and see if she has any clinics coming up that you may want to go to. She is truly one of the best people that I have ever worked with. I went to one of her 3 day clinics and after the first hour with her, it was like a light turned on and everything started to make sense. ***** five stars for Charmayne!!!

I have sent my daughter to a place in Central Texas the last 2 summers. There is a lady there that is a past College National Finalist that is exceptional with the childern. She spends her time working with kids instead of hauling now. She is very knowledgable and safe with the childern. Her name is Melody. My daughter has improved so much. We travel to her once a month to work with her. My daughter loves her and will only listen to her. I am not sure of her summer schedule but you can reach her at 254-744-2261. Tell her Stacey refered you and see if she has time to help. Good Luck.