Join our Facebook friends list! Visit our Myspace page!Follow us on Twitter!

Welcome to the ARENA Message Board at ProRodeoHorses.com!

*The PRH ARENA MESSAGE BOARD is provided as a courtesy to our viewers for the purpose of exchanging questions/answers, opinions, thoughts and ideas regarding rodeo horses and rodeo life in general. ALL "FOR SALE" ITEMS ARE SUBJECT TO REMOVAL

Welcome to the ARENA!
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
WANTED!! Tulsa, OK area horse property ASAP!

I am relocating to Tulsa from Dallas as of January 2006 - need 3 bdrm nice home with 5 or more acres with barn and workshop with cement floor. Must be fenced and cross-fenced, prefer arena but not necessary. Sandy type soil is a must. Within 45 minute drive to downtown Tulsa. $180,000 price range. PLEASE HELP! Our time is running out and I need to find a new home! Email lindsaych49@yahoo.com. ANY information or guidance is appreciated. Thanks!!!!

Re: WANTED!! Tulsa, OK area horse property ASAP!

Hey, WE CAN HELP YOU! We sold horse properties & small acreage in that area for several years. We have since moved to Missouri (you could have bought ours)& moved our license to MO but I can still help you & put you in touch with the gal who took over our customers & gets all of our referrals. She's been in the biz forever & is very good. Call me & we'll go over what areas around Tulsa you are considering & we can give you some good ideas & areas. My office # is 660-258-3962 & my cell is 660-375-1694.
Thanks>>> Angie Littrell

Re: WANTED!! Tulsa, OK area horse property ASAP!

we are selling our place. it is about 45mins to tulsa, We have 50 acres. with 30x50 barn with 15' lean on both sides. has preifet stalls (7) and a 60' covered round pen, 30x50x14'tall garage but no cement floor and it has 1 15' lean. 3 bedroom with enclosed porch or sun room. very quiet and very few neigbors, but are very good.
We are down sizing. The barn also has horsestocks. We also have walker but not sure if we want to leave it. It has chain link fence around back of yard. Also have ww panels and gates that can come with or without the place. it can expand about 120x225'and has head chute. $179,900.00 Thanks you may call if interested. 918-344-1727 or call 918-812-5795