Join our Facebook friends list! Visit our Myspace page!Follow us on Twitter!

Welcome to the ARENA Message Board at ProRodeoHorses.com!

*The PRH ARENA MESSAGE BOARD is provided as a courtesy to our viewers for the purpose of exchanging questions/answers, opinions, thoughts and ideas regarding rodeo horses and rodeo life in general. ALL "FOR SALE" ITEMS ARE SUBJECT TO REMOVAL

Welcome to the ARENA!
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
pickup horse

iam looking for a seasoned pickup horse that has been hauled to alot of rodeos.

Re: pickup horse

I have one that is 10 and has been to ALOT of rodeos. He has been rodes like the national high school finals, garden city, kansas, badlands PRCA circuit finals, deadwood, sd, etc. he is big, brown, and ready to haul. has been used on a ranch extensively as well and used to pull a wagon in harness. 15.2 hands, #1300, sound and UTD on all shots. $6500
785-220-1247

Re: Re: pickup horse

is he on this site?

Re: Re: Re: pickup horse

He is not on this site. I have not tried to sell him at all really. If you are interested, e-mail me at zac@jayhawkfire.com, and I will get you more information and pics. Or you can call me at 785-220-1247 anytime. If you want a pickup horse this one is the real deal and has seen the bright lights and the big arenas.

Re: pickup horse

I have a paint gelding that was an IFR pickup horse. He was a pony horse on the race tracks & for the last several years, a team roping horse (head horse). He's a big boy (16.2) & all business under saddle. We are taking a few years off from roping & selling our rope horses, otherwise I wouldn't get rid of him. Nothing spooks him & he'll do anything you ask of him without quitting on you. If you are interested, email or call me at 989-352-1230 or 616-292-8422. Thanks