Join our Facebook friends list! Visit our Myspace page!Follow us on Twitter!

Welcome to the ARENA Message Board at ProRodeoHorses.com!

*The PRH ARENA MESSAGE BOARD is provided as a courtesy to our viewers for the purpose of exchanging questions/answers, opinions, thoughts and ideas regarding rodeo horses and rodeo life in general. ALL "FOR SALE" ITEMS ARE SUBJECT TO REMOVAL

Welcome to the ARENA!
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Panels,Portable Arenas

If looking for portable pens,Call Joe Roberts Welding,Ringling Ok. 580-662-2071.Joe Roberts Portable Arenas.He makes a good panel,chutes,gates all priced right,guarantees his tear em up he will fix or replace.I have some and are good and strong.They are heavy,He delivers all over U.S.Tell him Ronny Clampitt sent you.

Re: Panels,Portable Arenas

hey ronny, i have tried for the last 4 days to get intouch with your man with the arenas-no luck do you have another #? thanks teresa

I called the number it worked,They have been out of office for a few days.Here's another it worked I just got off phone with Joe.580-662-2949.Give it a try.Ronny

Teresa,did ya get em.He's good guy to do business with.

Re: Re: Panels,Portable Arenas

I don't know how much money you wanted to spend but we have enough panels and gates to make a good size arena and it has head gate or chute with it. There is about 100 total. you may call for more info 918-344-1727.

Re: Re: Panels,Portable Arenas

hey ronny, i got him, but he said he was to backed up to help me. thanks for the info

Re: Re: Re: Panels,Portable Arenas

how much do you want for all of it. how big of a arena would it make.