Join our Facebook friends list! Visit our Myspace page!Follow us on Twitter!

Welcome to the ARENA Message Board at ProRodeoHorses.com!

*The PRH ARENA MESSAGE BOARD is provided as a courtesy to our viewers for the purpose of exchanging questions/answers, opinions, thoughts and ideas regarding rodeo horses and rodeo life in general. ALL "FOR SALE" ITEMS ARE SUBJECT TO REMOVAL

Welcome to the ARENA!
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
wanted: heading horse

I am looking for a finished head horse.

Re: wanted: heading horse

Where are you and when do you want to come look.What price range.580-4395225.If serious,Show up.

Re: Re: wanted: heading horse

i'm in colorado price range up to 5000

Re: Re: Re: wanted: heading horse

I have one that is for sure a finished horse, but has not been roped on in over a year. He would not take a lot of tuning, however. $3500 if you're interested, email me and I can get you some pictures and more info

look at ad # 1145297429 nice head horse

Four head,$7500.and under,16h,br.no papers rope both ends too big for heal horse but can.96,grey pt.papers,92,QH,15,2 rope both ends,17yr old rope both ends.Two for $15,000.all are gentle easy to ride and rope on,Have building and steers.580-4395225, Ok.

Re: Re: wanted: heading horse

he sounds perfect but that is more then i can spend and i am in colorado.

Have an 11 yr old bay AQHA gelding. Sound, solid, absolutely quiet in the box, no bad habits, works everytime, extremely gentle even for kids. $6000.00 Texas

Three of these horses are $5,000.and under,The others are higher.

Have a 13 year old sorrel. Very finished, nice to look at too. $4500 we are in Louisiana

I have a finished head horse you might be interested in. I'm asking $3600. We're in Michigan, but willing to meet you half way, or even bring him all the way for the right price. We are taking a few years off from roping due to our financial situation, otherwise we wouldn't be selling. He's great & has actually improved my otherwise crappy roping! Contact me if interested. Thanks

I have a finnished header that can do both ends. He is a Paint and a good stocky 15-3, can really turn a steer. Very athletic and gentle. I used him for penning this year but he does much better roping. Asking $3,000. I am in Nebraska, could meet you part way.