Join our Facebook friends list! Visit our Myspace page!Follow us on Twitter!

Welcome to the ARENA Message Board at ProRodeoHorses.com!

*The PRH ARENA MESSAGE BOARD is provided as a courtesy to our viewers for the purpose of exchanging questions/answers, opinions, thoughts and ideas regarding rodeo horses and rodeo life in general. ALL "FOR SALE" ITEMS ARE SUBJECT TO REMOVAL

Welcome to the ARENA!
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Horse Wanted

I am looking for a older rope horse or a prospect in wisconsin for $2,000 or less. Mare or gelding.

Re: Horse Wanted

I have a 4 year old AQHA gelding. Liver chesnut with sock, star, and skunk tail. Moves well off leg pressure; good set of basics on him. Hasn't been ridden in awhile, but he is the same horse when you get back on him. Great whoa; when we had cows in the pasture he would work them all the time. He would need some work-hasn't been around cows other than that, but he's a thick, solid, sound gelding. 900.00. In Wisconsin

Re: Horse Wanted

I have a flashy dun weanling double bred two eyed jack I dont know if you are interested in something that young.Let me know

Re: Re: Horse Wanted

Call KT Polo Performance. They have some great colts for reasonable prices, Duluth MN 218-525-3530. His colts are so nice I went up from Texas and bought 3 this winter. Hurry and call as he has a sell in Feb. you will not be disappointed. Tell him Chad Horton sent you, just so he knows I am putting the word out