Join our Facebook friends list! Visit our Myspace page!Follow us on Twitter!

Welcome to the ARENA Message Board at ProRodeoHorses.com!

*The PRH ARENA MESSAGE BOARD is provided as a courtesy to our viewers for the purpose of exchanging questions/answers, opinions, thoughts and ideas regarding rodeo horses and rodeo life in general. ALL "FOR SALE" ITEMS ARE SUBJECT TO REMOVAL

Welcome to the ARENA!
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Looking for broke and sound 4-8 yr old mare/gelding

I am searching for a broke mare or gelding, needs to be sound and well bred. Preferably not started on the barrels, but will consider all. I have 2 mares to trade with bloodlines of Jet A Van, Jet Deck, Lady Bugs Moon, Parrs request, Magic Dozen, On A High, Easy Dozen, Capital Gain, Custus Rastus and Two Eyed Jack. These mares arent broke, but are gentle and halter broke. One is coming 4 and the other is coming 6. I need to get rid of them because I dont have time to break them and cant afford to pay someone to. Need a broke 4-8 yr old AQHA/APHA/ApHC that is sound and sane, mare or gelding. Would prefer horses to be in MT/SD/ND/MN but will consider others.

Re: Looking for broke and sound 4-8 yr old mare/gelding

I wouldn't be looking to trade but if you could sell yours, I have a really nice coming 5 year old blue mare that is very broke, gentle, nice to be around, well started on the barrels and high loping a nice pattern, also started on the poles. She has had some cattle tracked on her and been used for ranch work. She is Iron Bird/Rocket Wrangler, Jets Payday breeding. She stands about 15'1 and has a racy type build. Has been hauled quite a bit just for the exposure. She's a nice mare and a steal at 2500.00. I am team roping more than running barrels and just have too many barrel horses. Texas

do you have any pics of the mares?

Re: Re: Looking for broke and sound 4-8 yr old mare/gelding

I emailed them to you

I have 3 colts, 1 buckskin, and 2 greys. All are AQHA including On The Money Red, Kings Starlight,and Doc O Dynomite on their papers.They all will be 4 by June, and are broke and quiet.