Join our Facebook friends list! Visit our Myspace page!Follow us on Twitter!

Welcome to the ARENA Message Board at ProRodeoHorses.com!

*The PRH ARENA MESSAGE BOARD is provided as a courtesy to our viewers for the purpose of exchanging questions/answers, opinions, thoughts and ideas regarding rodeo horses and rodeo life in general. ALL "FOR SALE" ITEMS ARE SUBJECT TO REMOVAL

Welcome to the ARENA!
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Lookin for Barrel horse

Looking for a barrel horse or a prospect barrel horse to buy or lease good enough for the WPRA!! under $5000 HELP

Re: Lookin for Barrel horse

I have a 4 year old grulla gelding that will definatly be competitive email me if you would like more info.
Amie

I hate to burst your bubble, but I don't think you are going to have any luck finding a winning WPRA rodeo horse for anywhere near the $5000 range. Most of these horses sell for $50,000 or more and many of them aren't for sale. Good luck on your search though...

Re: Re: Lookin for Barrel horse

YEs I know that a winning WPRA horse cost 50,000 plus however I feel that there are alot of really good horses that are priced more resonable, and Im also looking for a prospect. But thanks for the advise, but I will proceed in following my dreams and the balance on my check book.

Re: Re: Re: Lookin for Barrel horse

I have a coming 3 year old that is going to make an awsome barre, all around horse. I am curruntly running a 7 year old half sister to him and she can fly. His other half siblings have went on to do really well int he roping and barrel arenas. He is palomino. We will take $4000 OBO for him. If you want more info and some pics send me and email at rodeoronda@msn.com

I have a coming 5 year old blue mare for sale. She is Iron Bird Rocket Wrangler, Leolina bred. She is very broke, works well off your legs, very gentle, loads, ties, hauls great. Working a very nice barrel pattern at a high lope and is started on the poles. She is about 15'1 and a racy type build. Her sire is a WPRA horse Mighty Mind Bender. She is definately worth finishing and should be ready to enter this summer. She is current on shots, shoeing and coggins and has had a recent equi advantage float. I am roping more than barrel racing and therefore some of my barrel horses have to go. She is priced to sell quickly at $3000.00 which is way under what I actually paid for her as an unbroke prospect. She is gentle, in shape, ridden daily and has been used for ranch work as well and shows to ave a little cow in her as she loves to track steers. Texas

I would love to see pics of this mare and get more information. Please email me at cantponies@yahoo.com. Where are you located in Texas?
Thanks

Have a 99 bay very well bred mare. due to the Jerk I who says I will never be WPRA quality she is for sale.. anyway. she is nice but would like to sell her. 15k easy to ride, no vices, my dream was shattered but would like to see someone else take her to make their dreams happen.. Windy ryon, special leader. call only 936-767-3358

Why would you let someone tell you that you arent good enough? Keep your horse and prove them wrong, its good insentive to succeed!

Re: Re: Re: Lookin for Barrel horse

Thanks, but due to finances and not wanting to be greedy and keep her I would like to do things for my kids and see some one do good also. My day will come.