Join our Facebook friends list! Visit our Myspace page!Follow us on Twitter!

Welcome to the ARENA Message Board at ProRodeoHorses.com!

*The PRH ARENA MESSAGE BOARD is provided as a courtesy to our viewers for the purpose of exchanging questions/answers, opinions, thoughts and ideas regarding rodeo horses and rodeo life in general. ALL "FOR SALE" ITEMS ARE SUBJECT TO REMOVAL

Welcome to the ARENA!
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Roping Software

Does anyone know of a software program for Team Roping?

Re: Roping Software

there is a software, it will cost between $500.00 and $1,000.00. look on rodeo links you can order over the internet. i have seen it but don't remember who makes them. you might check with USTRC.com. they will probably get you connect with that site.

Re: Roping Software

There are alot of software programs out there but they can be pretty pricey. What exactly are you needing? I wrote a program that I use weekly for round robins and enter up ropings both that can be 3 head or 4 head progressive. It calculate and sorts for your fast back.

Re: Re: Roping Software

Hello again,

We have tried to email you several times but keep getting our letters sent back:(. Please call us directly at 830-445-9507, or you can send what you have to:

Sun Over B Ranch
P.O. Box 613
Flatonia, TX 78941

Let us know how to reimburse you! Thanks so much, we appreciate your help immensely!!!!

Re: Re: Re: Roping Software

i am emailing you the program with instructions for calling me so I can go over it with you. Thanks