Join our Facebook friends list! Visit our Myspace page!Follow us on Twitter!

Welcome to the ARENA Message Board at ProRodeoHorses.com!

*The PRH ARENA MESSAGE BOARD is provided as a courtesy to our viewers for the purpose of exchanging questions/answers, opinions, thoughts and ideas regarding rodeo horses and rodeo life in general. ALL "FOR SALE" ITEMS ARE SUBJECT TO REMOVAL

Welcome to the ARENA!
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Calf Horse

I am looking to lease or buy a seasoned calf horse. Can't spend high dollar amount, looking under $6000 if for sale.

If you have a horse to lease, I will pay any expenses neccessary to keep the horse competition-ready. Joint injections, Legend, Mortality and Major Medical insurance and top-notch care will be provided.

I am located north of Denver, CO, but will travel to pick up a horse.

Please call me at (970) 302-6526 or email me at letsgobulldogging@yahoo.com.

Thanks!

Re: Calf Horse

We've got a 5 year old good looking bay horse that if he was seasoned we would want a lot more for him, but he isn't. We have hauled him and nothing bothers him, but have not entered him at any rodeos. He's been tied down on a bunch at the house. You'd like him. He was trained by my fiance which has been in the top 30 of the world standing in calf roping three years with wins at Reno, Houston, Clovis, Denver, all the big one's. He also trains and shows at the AQHA shows, recently qualifying for the 2006 World show in tie down. Email me if you are interested. we are also located in Colorado. Askig $5,000