Join our Facebook friends list! Visit our Myspace page!Follow us on Twitter!

Welcome to the ARENA Message Board at ProRodeoHorses.com!

*The PRH ARENA MESSAGE BOARD is provided as a courtesy to our viewers for the purpose of exchanging questions/answers, opinions, thoughts and ideas regarding rodeo horses and rodeo life in general. ALL "FOR SALE" ITEMS ARE SUBJECT TO REMOVAL

Welcome to the ARENA!
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
p/u camper

would like to have a used camper for '04 f250 shortbed.
preferably a slide in, no overhead.would like nice exterior, but can repair inside if not too bad.would
appreciate any notice of such.Thank you.

Re: p/u camper

I have 2 brand new custom built shells. A/C Ready Nothing on the inside, these are finished shells. no shower or sink. Both have 20" over the cab. ONe is 68" tall the other is 72" tall Full fiberglass construction.
Photo's avaiable
$ 2,250 each

Scott

Check out www.capricamper.com and view the model 42. $1850 - can add sink for 10-gal $400.

check out www.capricamper.com and their model 42. They make it for short-bed pickups. cost is $1850. Standing height is 5'4", no overhang. Can add A/C Heater ($695) and/or a 10gal sink ($400). One bed with mattress (double/full-size)

i am still looking for a camper to fit an '04 f-250
short bed. i would prefer a used one, but might consider buying a new one if the price were right.
i do not want a shower or a cab over, just a plain jane type camper with a bed and a place for an a/c.
thank you for your response.