Join our Facebook friends list! Visit our Myspace page!Follow us on Twitter!

Welcome to the ARENA Message Board at ProRodeoHorses.com!

*The PRH ARENA MESSAGE BOARD is provided as a courtesy to our viewers for the purpose of exchanging questions/answers, opinions, thoughts and ideas regarding rodeo horses and rodeo life in general. ALL "FOR SALE" ITEMS ARE SUBJECT TO REMOVAL

Welcome to the ARENA!
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Bling Bling Headstall & Breastcollar Set & Jeans For Sale

Tricked Out Pony- Headstall & Breastcollar set made of King Hornback Croc skin with lots of crystals. Awesome leather product, I can't fault it in any way. Brand new, never been on a horse. Sadly must sell, e-mail for photos, but they don't do it justice! $400 OBO includes shipping.

Also, seven pair of jeans for sale, some womens, some mens. Levis, Lawman, Cruel Girl and Wrangler. Sizes, 15, 13, 11 all long or extra long, and 34x36 for the men. Please e-mail for specifics and photos of all. Also, pro choice back support, pretty much new, $50. Please e-mail. Can accept credit cards through PayPal with a 3% increase in final sale pirce. Thanks for looking!

Re: Bling Bling Headstall & Breastcollar Set & Jeans For Sale

Can you email me pictures of the headstall and breastcollar to bigtimesmile@yahoo.com

Thanks

marc

Marc,

Sorry I just now checked this board. You should have an e-mail now of the set. It is awesome. Wish I didn't have to sell it, but horses need to eat! Ya know. Thanks, Crista

Re: Re: Bling Bling Headstall & Breastcollar Set & Jeans For Sale

Hi
could you email pics of tack and the jeans. What are you asking for the ladies jeans? Could you please give me the specifics on the jeans??
Thanks
Lisa

Lisa- Sent you an e-mail. Thanks, Crista

Bumping back to the top!

please email me additional info on the size 11 jeans and the mens' jeans. thanks

Sent ya a e-mail.