Join our Facebook friends list! Visit our Myspace page!Follow us on Twitter!

Welcome to the ARENA Message Board at ProRodeoHorses.com!

*The PRH ARENA MESSAGE BOARD is provided as a courtesy to our viewers for the purpose of exchanging questions/answers, opinions, thoughts and ideas regarding rodeo horses and rodeo life in general. ALL "FOR SALE" ITEMS ARE SUBJECT TO REMOVAL

Welcome to the ARENA!
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Bob Marshall Barrel Saddle 15 1/2 -16 1/2 inch

I am looking for a Bob Marshall Barrel Racing Saddle in a 15 1/2 - 16 1/2 inch suede seat. I am open to look at and consider any of the Bob Marshall Treeless Barrel Saddles you may have for sale in my size. Please email me with what you have to offer. Thanks!

Re: Bob Marshall Barrel Saddle 15 1/2 -16 1/2 inch

Mary:

I have a custom made Original Bob Marshall. It is a Debra Sibley model with the forward hung stirrups and the drop down riggings for closer contact and to distribute weight more evenly across the back and off of the withers. It has the tall horn and a 16 inch seat. I had the saddle made in 2005 and had to wait over 4 1/2 months to get it. It has been ridden very little and is in basically brand new condition. I do have it advertised on www.barrelhorseworld.com with pictures. I will take $1500 for it plus shipping.

Thanks

Marc Orman
Des Moines, Iowa
bigtimesmile@yahoo.com

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

I am looking for a Bob Marshall Barrel Racing Saddle in a 15 1/2 - 16 1/2 inch suede seat. I am open to look at and consider any of the Bob Marshall Treeless Barrel Saddles you may have for sale in my size. Please email me with what you have to offer. Thanks!

Re: Bob Marshall Barrel Saddle 15 1/2 -16 1/2 inch

I have a Bob Marshall 15 1/2" barrel saddle, Called the Fancy round skirt with full Diamond Stamping. Toast in color, with 3" rawhide braided horn, silver cap, tooled rear cinch, Cheyene roll silver lace cantle, 2" laced stirups, does not have the added fender. But does have the fully diamond tooled breast collar and added Silver conchos & Horse hair tassels. I received it in August 2005 and then my horse was injured after only riding in it twice. Has sat in a heated tack room ever since. The list price for this saddle was $1338 plus the extras like, Breast collar was $90, concho's/horse hair $35, tooled rear cinch $65 and $25 for the rawhide wrapped/capped horn. I spent $1553 plus shipping for this BEAUTIFUL saddle. I am willing to part with the entire package saddle & Breast Collar for $1200 plus shipping costs.

I would be more than happy to email pictures if your still in the market.

This saddle is in NEW perfect condition, this was made by BOB MARSHALL and not one of those cheap knock off ones. Top quality all the way.

Thanks
Margo