Join our Facebook friends list! Visit our Myspace page!Follow us on Twitter!

Welcome to the ARENA Message Board at ProRodeoHorses.com!

*The PRH ARENA MESSAGE BOARD is provided as a courtesy to our viewers for the purpose of exchanging questions/answers, opinions, thoughts and ideas regarding rodeo horses and rodeo life in general. ALL "FOR SALE" ITEMS ARE SUBJECT TO REMOVAL

Welcome to the ARENA!
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Wanted 3yr old quarter horse gelding

I am looking for a 3 year old quarter horse gelding around $1,500. Preferably unbroke or just started under saddle. Needs to be bulit for barrel racing. I would like it to not be started on barrels at all, but as long as it is in the price range it doesn't really matter. Thanks!

Re: Wanted 3yr old quarter horse gelding

Where are you located , I have a really nice 3yr old dark shiney (and i mean shiney)sorrel gelding w/four white stockings and a blaze face ,built very nice thick but not too thick ,very good mind but not broke to ride -I think he will be very easy to break ,but its just not my thing and I am goin to send him off this summer to be broke if not sold and I will keep . The only reason for selling is I just bought a new practice horse so now I have three horses to rope and now dont have time for the colt but In no means do I have to sell him but if someone wanted him I would sell him but it will take $1,400 to buy him no more no less ,oh and he is old timey bred !!! Located in north texas

Re: Re: Wanted 3yr old quarter horse gelding

Thank you for the reply. I am in the twin cities area of minnesota, so that is a little to far away, but if you could send me a picture that would be great. If he is something I am looking for I could possibly find the means to get him to minnesota, but it is up to you if you want him to travel that far. Thanks!

Re: Re: Re: Wanted 3yr old quarter horse gelding

Hello! If you are still looking for a prospect I have some for you to consider. Located in Minnesota also. Please check out the website shown for the horses I have for sale. I have 2 5 year old geldings that have all the ground work but I haven't had time to start riding them yet, shouldn't take long to get them riding well. $2000. I also have a more expensive 3 year old filly by Bully Bullion and I have 3 yearling colts as well. Bloodlines include Jet of Honor, Fire Water Flit, Dash for Perks, Dr Nick Bar, Race for Cash, Mr Kid Charge and more.

Re: Wanted 3yr old quarter horse gelding

if ya still need a horse, I have an awesome prospect for you. he is a three year old AQHA buckskin gelding double bred poco excellent breeding. and built like a brick (you know what) he has been started but not much else. we bought a different horse and we won't use cowbay for the reason we bought him so someone else might as well win the money on him. we are by lincoln , nebraska but could meet ya at the border of iowa and minnesota if ya want him $1200 firm. email if ya want pics,