Join our Facebook friends list! Visit our Myspace page!Follow us on Twitter!

Welcome to the ARENA Message Board at ProRodeoHorses.com!

*The PRH ARENA MESSAGE BOARD is provided as a courtesy to our viewers for the purpose of exchanging questions/answers, opinions, thoughts and ideas regarding rodeo horses and rodeo life in general. ALL "FOR SALE" ITEMS ARE SUBJECT TO REMOVAL

Welcome to the ARENA!
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
FOR SALE: Larry Allen Custom Calfroping Saddle

Larry Allen calf roping saddle, full quarter bars, 14” seat, half tooled geometric pattern with card suit and barbwire double border. Custom card suit Conchos, silver dees, and back girth buckles. Purchased used from Larry Allen Saddlery, Pasadena, Texas, in 2003. Approximately 1 ½ years old when purchased. Every thing about this saddle is absolute top quality and it is in excellent condition. Used but never abused. Always stored and maintained appropriately. There is currently a 2-3 year waiting list to purchase a new saddle from Larry Allen and would cost you 3-4 thousand dollars to order a saddle like this one. This is an excellent opportunity to own a high end roping saddle for way less than new. I have 13 photos of the saddle. Please email me at jplatt_2005@hotmail.com if you want me to send you the pictures or you can contact me at 936-671-1026.

Thanks
Josh Platt

Re: FOR SALE: Larry Allen Custom Calfroping Saddle

I am asking $1500 for the saddle.

Re: Re: FOR SALE: Larry Allen Custom Calfroping Saddle

could you please email me some pictures of the saddle

Re: Re: Re: FOR SALE: Larry Allen Custom Calfroping Saddle

THIS SADDLE IS SOLD!!!!!!!!!