Join our Facebook friends list! Visit our Myspace page!Follow us on Twitter!

Welcome to the ARENA Message Board at ProRodeoHorses.com!

*The PRH ARENA MESSAGE BOARD is provided as a courtesy to our viewers for the purpose of exchanging questions/answers, opinions, thoughts and ideas regarding rodeo horses and rodeo life in general. ALL "FOR SALE" ITEMS ARE SUBJECT TO REMOVAL

Welcome to the ARENA!
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Digital Video Camera FOR SALE

JVC Digital Video Camera (GR-D290) FOR SALE. Camera includes monitor latch, LCD monitor, viewfinder, card cover (memory card to take still pictures with), battery pack mount, shoulder strap eyelet, speaker, grip strap, lens, LED light, remote sensor, camera sensor, stereo microphone, stud holder, tripod mounting socket and cassette holder cover. Will also come with AC adapter, battery pack, audio/video cable, USB cable, CD-ROM for installation of Digital Photo Navigator, Memory Card 8 MB (already inserted in camera), shoulder strap (never used) and lens cap. Will also come with instructions in English, Spanish and French, Software and installation instructions. Will NOT come with camera case or cassettes.

I bought the camera on 06/11/05 for $347.74. ONLY reason I'm selling is I want one that I can download video's onto my computer - can not do that with this one. Would take $275 OBO

For more information and/or pictures contact Heather at bhbeck2@yahoo.com

Thanks!!