Join our Facebook friends list! Visit our Myspace page!Follow us on Twitter!

Welcome to the ARENA Message Board at ProRodeoHorses.com!

*The PRH ARENA MESSAGE BOARD is provided as a courtesy to our viewers for the purpose of exchanging questions/answers, opinions, thoughts and ideas regarding rodeo horses and rodeo life in general. ALL "FOR SALE" ITEMS ARE SUBJECT TO REMOVAL

Welcome to the ARENA!
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Wanted: Goat Tying/Breakaway Help in MN/IA/WI

I am looking to learn how to goat tye, i have NEVER done it before and am looking to learn. BEGINNER roper, needs help for fall season. Will travel decent distance for good solid help, recommendations needed.
Please get ahold of me.
cowgrls_barrlracer@hotmail.com (check daily)

From Austin, MN

Re: Wanted: Goat Tying/Breakaway Help in MN/IA/WI

You may not consider this a decent distance by we are planning to have some clinic/camp for goat tying in the Kansas City area. We have an expert staff and would love to share more information with you.
Let me know if this is too far.

If you can get at some people together, I would consider flying out to put one on over a weekend. I have conducted several beginning clinics for the 4-H rodeo program in this area. I have also conducted mini clinics at my house. There are several possibilities to look at. I could conduct a 1 day goattying and breakaway clinic and the other day could be a barrel/pole clinic. Please email me if there is any interest. References are available. I can send a list of accomplishments as well. Thanks!

Hi! I live off of HWY 10 between Elk River and St. Cloud, MN. I have won the breakaway roping and goat tying state championships in the Minnesota High School rodeo association. I also placed at the National High School finals rodeo.
Give me a call... 763-234-2559