Join our Facebook friends list! Visit our Myspace page!Follow us on Twitter!

Welcome to the ARENA Message Board at ProRodeoHorses.com!

*The PRH ARENA MESSAGE BOARD is provided as a courtesy to our viewers for the purpose of exchanging questions/answers, opinions, thoughts and ideas regarding rodeo horses and rodeo life in general. ALL "FOR SALE" ITEMS ARE SUBJECT TO REMOVAL

Welcome to the ARENA!
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
In need of a trainer

I'm currently looking for a trainer to finish out a rope/cowhorse, bought him for a barrel horse but his heart is in the wrong place, want to put time on him to sell him so I would like a trainer that deals in alot of sales if possible. If you know of anyone please let me know.

Re: In need of a trainer

Where are you located? I deal a lot with sales and consignments. I may be able to help you!

Janelle

Re: Re: In need of a trainer

I am located in MI. Willing to haul.

I do also with sale horses and get them moved. Where are you located. Are you wanting to sell him as a barrel horse or as a rope horses.

I am located north of Wellington, CO, 15 mintues south of Cheyenne, Wyoming. I do not know if that is too far of a travel for you! If you are interested, please contact me!

Janelle

Hi, there is a good trainer located in Ottawa Lake, MIch., whose horses have been doing quite well at the big shows and both he and his son rope.

His cell # is 419-902-0188 and his name is Jim. I have sent several of my barrel horses for some work, so that they could focus on something besides the barrels. I have been very happy with his work.

He has also been selling quite a few horses, so this may be a good fit for you.

Treid to send an e-mail , but got a "haven't been able to deliver" message.

Try Tommy Cook - 760-994-5278 is his cell -- he is on the road rodeoing, but should be in your area.