Join our Facebook friends list! Visit our Myspace page!Follow us on Twitter!

Welcome to the ARENA Message Board at ProRodeoHorses.com!

*The PRH ARENA MESSAGE BOARD is provided as a courtesy to our viewers for the purpose of exchanging questions/answers, opinions, thoughts and ideas regarding rodeo horses and rodeo life in general. ALL "FOR SALE" ITEMS ARE SUBJECT TO REMOVAL

Welcome to the ARENA!
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Wanted Heel Horse

Wanted a been there done that heel horse for higher numbered roper. Want to spend $5K or under. Age doesn't matter as long as there isn't a lot of soundness issues. Thanks for you time.

Re: Wanted Heel Horse

I have an exboyfriend who has one for sale, real nice horse, you can heel, head and he has done some calf roping on him. He is priced under $4000 I think? If you want his contact info, please shoot me an e-mail. Located in MI. Thanks.

Re: Re: Wanted Heel Horse

sent you a message, thanks

We have a 13 y/o mare that ANYONE can ride. She's super quiet in the box and hauls very well. She also heads and will go anywhere you please. We are asking $4500 obo. I will have pictures uploaded to the above website soon.

I have an 19 yr old gelding, not much to look at but really nice to ride. I would have to run it by my son first. If intersted let me know.

Hey I have a 13 or 14 yr old 100 % sound and ready to go. He has been hauled all over the country. He has been rode by ropers from a #8 to a #2. he is about 15 hnds and weights about 1500 to 1200. He is a prety nice horse. The only reasone i am selling him is to buy my little boy a new pole horse. I will take $4800.00 for him. I can send you some pictures if you would like.

Have any geldings? Would prefer a gelding but would take the right mare as well. Thanks

Is he a finished heel horse? Thanks

Thanks for the pictures, we will be in touch!

Re: Re: Re: Wanted Heel Horse

Yes he is a finished heal horse. We were told you could calf rope and breakaway rope on him as well. We have never tried any of that though. He is about 15.2 and 1200 lbs a real thick horse in the chest and butt.

My husband has an 18 year old head and heel horse for sale. He's very fast and catty, about 15 hands and 1150 lbs. He'd work good for a #5 or 6 roper and above. He's never had any lameness issues. We're located in Texas and have an arena and cattle if you think you might be interested. He's priced at $5500.
Thanks.

Re: Re: Re: Wanted Heel Horse

I have a palomino quarter horse gelding long white mane and thick tail. He is a heel horse. He has won money and a saddle.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Wanted Heel Horse

Just sent you a message, thanks for the response!

FOUND A HEEL HORSE, THANKS

We found a heel horse, thanks for all the responses! Take care.