Join our Facebook friends list! Visit our Myspace page!Follow us on Twitter!

Welcome to the ARENA Message Board at ProRodeoHorses.com!

*The PRH ARENA MESSAGE BOARD is provided as a courtesy to our viewers for the purpose of exchanging questions/answers, opinions, thoughts and ideas regarding rodeo horses and rodeo life in general. ALL "FOR SALE" ITEMS ARE SUBJECT TO REMOVAL

Welcome to the ARENA!
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
youth pole horse wanted

looking for 20 sec pole horse for youth rodeos. need on asap for finals. we dont not want anything that is alley soured or anything like that. thanks

Re: youth pole horse wanted

I have an older pole horse. My daughter just graduated from High school and so doesn't need him anymore. He's a 2-time NHSRA finals qualifier 2004 & 2005. Missed going this year with a tipped pole. He just ran a 20.8 & 20.9 last week. He's not bad in the alley but does need someone to walk by him just for his security blanket. We're asking $3,500 but do need to sell him...1st day of college is in a month!

where are you located and how old is this horse.

Know where is a 1D,19-20,sec,pole,goat tying Grey 10yr old Daughter of Ok.Fuel.sound and does not come with a list in Ok.$35,000.if serious email me I'll give you a number.

Re: Re: youth pole horse wanted

I am located in southeastern Idaho. He is 22. We bought him last fall for my daughter to finish her senior high school year on and then to sell. We really don't have alot of polebending races in our area so there's no reason to keep him.

I may have what you are looking for send me a e-mail and ill give you my phone number. I have a Gelding that is running low 21.00's but you can get more out of him. a very great kid horse and very competative. let me know if your interested and i'll give you more info.
Julia