Join our Facebook friends list! Visit our Myspace page!Follow us on Twitter!

Welcome to the ARENA Message Board at ProRodeoHorses.com!

*The PRH ARENA MESSAGE BOARD is provided as a courtesy to our viewers for the purpose of exchanging questions/answers, opinions, thoughts and ideas regarding rodeo horses and rodeo life in general. ALL "FOR SALE" ITEMS ARE SUBJECT TO REMOVAL

Welcome to the ARENA!
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Wanted, Roan, Grulla or True black gelding or colt... have saddle and tack tradeZ

Looking for true blue roan, black and or grulla gelding or colt..preferrably.... Have circle y 91 trophy saddle. wide gullet.. bling bling halters.. silver, rawhide headstall.. The Ex took my blue roan stud and the money..lol... good confirmation, sound, no cribbers, no broodmares..or old guys..prospect for arena... email pictures, interested parties only answer.. thanks for reading...

Re: Wanted, Roan, Grulla or True black gelding or colt... have saddle and tack tradeZ

I have a colt that has a chance to roan out.....he is out of a nice bay roan stud that we are heeling on, and planning on showing.( two id bartender top and by own daughter of aqha superhorse mr baron red) and the mare the colt is out of is by the great Zan Parr Jack.
very nice colt just 3 months old, chestnut, but i see roan hairs coming through.Can't trade, but if you sell your stuff you might be able to buy him.