Join our Facebook friends list! Visit our Myspace page!Follow us on Twitter!

Welcome to the ARENA Message Board at ProRodeoHorses.com!

*The PRH ARENA MESSAGE BOARD is provided as a courtesy to our viewers for the purpose of exchanging questions/answers, opinions, thoughts and ideas regarding rodeo horses and rodeo life in general. ALL "FOR SALE" ITEMS ARE SUBJECT TO REMOVAL

Welcome to the ARENA!
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Wanted: Roping/Barrel Horse for High School Rodeo (5- 16 yrs old)

Daughter is wanting to compete in high school rodeo. Need a good gentle horse she can learn to rope on and compete. She is an excellent rider and competes in reining. Roping is new to her. She would like to breakaway, team rope, goat tie, and barrel race. She also trail rides to get her horses' mind off the arena and keep them fit. Thanks

Re: Wanted: Roping/Barrel Horse for High School Rodeo (5- 16 yrs old)

Hi, I have a 9 year old grade paint gelding for sale. He has been used for breakaway, team roping, steer stopping and goats. He is hard loping a nice barrel pattern now and is ready to have speed added to that. located in KS. If interested let me know and I have pics. RR

Hi,
I have a 10 yr old, registered - "Easy Six, Northern Dancer, Hempen, Moon Lark" all on papers. He stands 16.1hh - big boned - strong, powerful, but very gentle. He is a seasoned heading horse - and is being patterned on barrels - first time out he won the 2D and he was just high loping the pattern. He is quick - and turny. Lots of rate with this big guy. He will be an excellent high school rodeo horse for anybody. He is also being patterned on poles. He is smart - willing - kind - etc, etc.Red is good on trails, etc. He is easy to catch, load, haul, clip, bathe, shoe, vaccinate, etc, etc. He is sound, and up to date on vaccines. Red is priced cheap - $8500.00
If you have anymore questions or want pictures, etc. just email or call me!

lmperformancehorses@hotmail.com
(970) 568-7775 - home
(970) 980-5102 - cell

Hi, my name is Abbey Brown and I am about to sale a
6 year old paint mare that runs 1-D times in
barrels/poles I have goat tyed off of her and have done
a little bit of breakaway roping. She will be suitable
ANY age senior or 8 and under she has absolutly NO alley
way problems, she runs in a snaffle bit with no tiedown.
If you want for info please feel free to e-mail me.
Thanks!
-Abbey Brown

Abbey, could you email me a picture of your mare. And where are you located. thanks

Hello - have have two horses for sale. i dont know if they are exactly want you are looking for but would fit the part. both horses carried my sister through high school rodeo part of her junior and all of her senior year. One is a 8 year old palomino gelding and the other is 13 year old bay gelding. both are dog gentle and wouldnt do anything to ever hurt anyone. No needles have been put into this horses such as injections. Both are current on shots and ready to haul. The palomino also runs poles. I have taken both of these horses to our vet and had them checked out and says they are fine they dont need anything done. You are not able to find two horses this age that dont need some kind of injection. the palomino is a people pleaser he is going to do whatever you ask him to do.

Hi,

Just wanted to tell those of you who were interested in "red" that I have dropped the price to $6500 for a quick move. He needs to go ASAP! He won the novice horse race last tuesday. He is running and winning! Will be haled this weekend to jackpots and rodeos! Those of you who were interested please call my cell @ (970) 980=5102

Thanks,

Janelle

I have a 10 yr old reg. QH mare (Gay Bar King/Sugar Bars) that seriously can do all that your daughter wants to do and more. I'll send you a separate e-mail.