Join our Facebook friends list! Visit our Myspace page!Follow us on Twitter!

Welcome to the ARENA Message Board at ProRodeoHorses.com!

*The PRH ARENA MESSAGE BOARD is provided as a courtesy to our viewers for the purpose of exchanging questions/answers, opinions, thoughts and ideas regarding rodeo horses and rodeo life in general. ALL "FOR SALE" ITEMS ARE SUBJECT TO REMOVAL

Welcome to the ARENA!
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Seeking All Around College Rodeo Horse

To whom it may concern,
I am a 20 year old female currently going to be a Junior in college. I have actively been involved in rodeo since i was about 4 years old. I am looking for an all around college rodeo horse. I have been college rodeoing for 2 years now and sold my horse last year due to the horse blowing up in the box. I had problems with the horse since i was in high school and finally decided that it was time to sell him. I tried everything in the book to fix the box problem but nothing seemed to work. I am trying to find a horse to replace him but also haven't roped in about a year. What im looking for is a horse to build back my confidence but also be able to take me to the next level. My price range isn't too high but my range is no more than $6,000. What i really want is a breakaway horse that is broke and is quiet in the box but also maybe can do barrels. Thanks so much!

Re: Seeking All Around College Rodeo Horse

Jill,

I have a 10 yr old, AQHA, gelding. He is a seasoned heading horse and is running 2D barrels with being on them for 6 weeks. He has not been breakaway roped off of but can be started. He is broke, broke, broke, very light mouthed - good stop - very cowy. He is good in the box - and no fast running steer has outran him - he's brd to the hilt with Northern Dancer - Moon Lark - Easy Six - and Hempen on his papers! I can send pics and video if you are interested!

Janelle

lmperformancehorses@hotmail.com

I have a 9 yr. old grade paint gelding. He stand about 15'3, he has been team roped off both ends, breakaway, steer stopping, goats, and has been working the barrels the past couple of months and is doing very well. Digger has no issues and is sound. If interested I have pics. Robbbin

Re: Re: Seeking All Around College Rodeo Horse

i am always looking..pictures would be great. I live in Kansas and will be goign to college in two weeks. I will be willing to travel a little ways, but didn't know where you were located.

My friend, Dwight, has the most awesome horse for sale. He is a finished team roping horse that is awesome in all speed events as well. You should come and try him and the price is only $4500. You are welcomed to try him here, at arenas, etc. He is really nice and his name is smoke. I will try to get Dwight's cell phone number for you. We are near Houston, Texas. My phone number is (281) 337-4000. Email back if you are interested and we can send you pics. Thanks and good luck. My email address is Laysfarm@aol.com.
Terrie

Re: Re: Re: Seeking All Around College Rodeo Horse

Jill,

I will get some updated pictures today and send them to you! I am located near Wellington, CO which is 10 mintues north of Ft.Collins, CO, and 20 minutes south of Cheyenne, WY!
If you have any other question just ask!

Janelle