Join our Facebook friends list! Visit our Myspace page!Follow us on Twitter!

Welcome to the ARENA Message Board at ProRodeoHorses.com!

*The PRH ARENA MESSAGE BOARD is provided as a courtesy to our viewers for the purpose of exchanging questions/answers, opinions, thoughts and ideas regarding rodeo horses and rodeo life in general. ALL "FOR SALE" ITEMS ARE SUBJECT TO REMOVAL

Welcome to the ARENA!
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Seeking quiet rope horse for beginner roper

I'm looking for a quiet horse to put me in the place I need- I'm just learning how to rope, I've been riding a while- I honestly don't want to spend a million bucks on a horse, but I'll pay a decent price- I need something quiet in the box, but if I ask for speed coming out I'd like to get that as well- please e-mail me!!!

Re: Seeking quiet rope horse for beginner roper

Are you looking for a head or heel horse or both? Where are you located?

I have a 9 yr. old paint gelding. He ropes both ends, will breakaway rope, been used for steer stopping, goats, and now is high loping the barrel pattern. Nice big quiet gelding for any level of rider. Can send pics if you would like. Happy horse hunting. RR

Tyana,
I may have just what you need. I have a bombproof, finished roping horse that's a little older. It's a mare. She's super easy to take care of. She's in great shape, came from an NFR cowboy. She'll work both ends great without you having to think about what to do with your horse. You just have to concentrate on roping!

I'm asking $2500. She's in central Texas. I have a family that wants her and is supposed to give me a payment today. If they don't, she'll be back on the market.

Let me know if you're interested.

i have a heel horse that will put you in the same spot every time. if you are looking for a heel horse. he is priced at $4500 if you have any questions please let me know. thanks buddy green 1-940-395-3377