Join our Facebook friends list! Visit our Myspace page!Follow us on Twitter!

Welcome to the ARENA Message Board at ProRodeoHorses.com!

*The PRH ARENA MESSAGE BOARD is provided as a courtesy to our viewers for the purpose of exchanging questions/answers, opinions, thoughts and ideas regarding rodeo horses and rodeo life in general. ALL "FOR SALE" ITEMS ARE SUBJECT TO REMOVAL

Welcome to the ARENA!
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Needing a team roping horse!!

I am looking for a team roping horse for my son. He can head or heel, but prefers to heel. I am located in Arkansas but am willing to travel for the right horse. Approx. age of 10-13.

Re: Needing a team roping horse!!

Check out my webpage. I just put 2 TR horses on there. One is a gorgeous Roan/overo (but ALL AQHA papers including Doc Bar, Gay Bar King, Easter King, and Miss Hollywood ON PAPERS). He is SUPER COWY. Very well started roping both ends- needs some finishing touches. Also solid practice 13 y/o gelding (not quick enough for jackpots) but great learning bombproof horse!! Priced RIGHT! http://www.SunOverBRanch.zoomshare.com go to "SALES/Photos" and then "Horses For Sale". Both horses are currently being hauled consistantly!!

I have a 10 yr old paint gelding. He will rope both ends, been used for breakaway, steer stopping and goats. He is about 15'3 hands tall, he has no vices and is sound. If interested I have pics. Happy horse hunting. RR

What is your price range? I have a nice 6 year old mare who is a solid breakaway horse that I've done quite a bit of heeling with, too. She's younger than what you listed, however, she is VERY solid and a wonderful kid's horse. Holler at me and let me know if you're interested.