Join our Facebook friends list! Visit our Myspace page!Follow us on Twitter!

Welcome to the ARENA Message Board at ProRodeoHorses.com!

*The PRH ARENA MESSAGE BOARD is provided as a courtesy to our viewers for the purpose of exchanging questions/answers, opinions, thoughts and ideas regarding rodeo horses and rodeo life in general. ALL "FOR SALE" ITEMS ARE SUBJECT TO REMOVAL

Welcome to the ARENA!
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
WANTED: heading/goat-tying/breakaway horse

Hi,

I am looing for a breakaway/heading/goat-tying horse. Need one for my step father - but need one I can use in rodeos. Would prefer to trade - have many well bred running bred horses I can trade.

Thanks in advance

Janelle

Re: WANTED: heading/goat-tying/breakaway horse

I have a grade gelding, little guy but can DRAG a steer as big as he is. PERFECT goat horse, he gives you the perfect shot every time and waits on you. He stops on all 4's which is his style but he works and works hard. Breakaway isnt any different. Tracks a cow real nice. We dont know for shure how old he is, somewhere between 14 and 17. But he has alot of fire in him and plenty of miles. All he needs in the box is plenty of scoring. he goes in there, turns a crouches like a cat, then breaks. He's pretty cool really. I'm not selling him because he's a piece of crap, I'm selling him because he's a bad out horse who needs to keep doing somthing. I have an ad on Barrel horse world.com
Were in Texas