Join our Facebook friends list! Visit our Myspace page!Follow us on Twitter!

Welcome to the ARENA Message Board at ProRodeoHorses.com!

*The PRH ARENA MESSAGE BOARD is provided as a courtesy to our viewers for the purpose of exchanging questions/answers, opinions, thoughts and ideas regarding rodeo horses and rodeo life in general. ALL "FOR SALE" ITEMS ARE SUBJECT TO REMOVAL

Welcome to the ARENA!
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
WANTED: Well Started Barrel Horse

Looking for a well broke, w/good brakes, started loping barrels (not ready to run full speed yet) type of horse. Just needs to have a real good foundation and quiet mind. Possible trade for 1D/rodeo potential-SUPER FLASHY- reg. APHA gelding. Priced under $5k.

Re: WANTED: Well Started Barrel Horse

I have one, she is listed on this site. She is under, Barrel Horses, Prospects and Broodmares, probably easiest to find under the Broodmares section. I am from Michigan, check her out!

I have a 12 yr old, grade (but we have tracked him back to being a great grandson of Dash For Cash), 14.3hh, sorrel, gelding. He is high loping the barrels and is very ratey and turny - he is excellent for junior or high school rodeo. He loves outdoor arenas. You can ride the hair off of him into his barrels and he'll wrap them. He'll go whatever speed asked! He is sound - easy to shoe, load, haul, clip, bathe, etc. Has been ridden by a 5 yr old girl in barrels as well!

For more info or pics - email me at:
lmperformancehorses@hotmail.com

Janelle

I have a 10 year old paint gelding been roped off of, been used for breakaway and goats. We started him on barrels this summer and he is loping the pattern now, we have not asked him for speed yet. Stands 15'3 and is sound, he would be great for any level of rider. Was originally bought for my youngest girl who has since lost interest. If interested I have a few pics. I am in Kansas.

Have you found a barrel horse yet I have a nice 4yrold mare that is going to be a nice barrel horse when she is finished.

I have a coal black 8yr gelding.. He is very versitale.. Has been roped on playing. has won money in the GReen Novice with a 10yr.. Very great attitude. anywone can ride. Has given lessons in english , pleasure, barrels and poles. trail, Jumping.. but would rather run barrels.. Has not been pushed and I placed in th open 1d and the 10 placed in th 2 d and a 13 yr old one the 3d all in the same day.. The two little girls also rode him both in each playday event in Madisonville an placed in most. asking 8500. thanks Lis a936-767-3358

I have one advertised on this site at this link:
http://www.prorodeohorses.com/cgi-bin/PRHclassifieds.cgi?category=5&item=1160711406

I would be very interested in the trade, as I do not have enough time to get this horse seasoned as he should be want one that I can just pull out and go. Please email or call. All contact info on the ad.